There are so many benefits to this combo, that I don’t know where to begin!
To name a few, it helps lower blood pressure, promotes strong bones, is great for the skin and also good for the eyes. For this reason and many more, I recommend adding beets to some juice combos in both toddlers and adults alike. I think most of my recipes are for everyone, but it’s worth repeating! Get the whole family in
- Juicer or blender
- 8 carrots
- 1 lemon (peeled & cut in half)
- 1 thumb ginger
- 5 red beets (peeled & cut into strips or cubes for juicer/blender)
- Juice and serve.
- Blend with a little water or apple juice to get the blender going.
- Use a strainer to separate the juice from the pulp.
- Discard the pulp. Serve the juice.