Is your little one ready for finger food?
Try this tasty muffin recipe when you have the chance! Not only is it great for little ones, but for adult alike! Not a fan of cranberries? Simply swap them for another tasty dried fruit for a completely different flavour! The possibilities are endless! Be sure to share your variations with us on social media!
- 3 bananas large & fully ripe
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour all-purpose or whole wheat. We haven't tested other varieties.
- 1/4 cup oil of choice we used EVOO
- 1/4 cup milk almond milk, oat milk or cashew milk work great
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp quick rise instant yeast
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries optional
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Hand mash your bananas in a large bowl
- Add all wet ingredients to the mashed banana, and mix together well
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix well
- Fill up each compartment of your Kiddo Feedo silicone (oven safe) trays just before the top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. When you pierce the muffins in the center with a fork or knife, it should be free of batter residue.
- LET COOL before serving! Removing them while they are still hot will cause them to fall apart.